Children Clothing Manufacturer in Vietnam
Are you sourcing a children clothing manufacturer in Vietnam? Do you need the factory to be WRAP certified? Do you need a metal detector? Does the fabric need to be Oeko Tex certified?
Whatever the case, I can help you connect with a children clothing manufacturer in Vietnam. Let's schedule a Skype chat and get you moving ahead.
Why did you search for a children clothing manufacturer in Vietnam?
Nha Be exports to countries like Russia, and USA. Children's shirts, pants, dresses, shorts - you name it they can do it. Their Oeko Tex Children's Garment Factory is always working with new fabric blends and trying new pattern techniques. If you need difficult accessories, they know who to source locally to get the accessories you want. If you have special folding instructions, Nha Be can accommodate your needs. They also produce fabric: cotton spandex in Vietnam. Weight range is from 160 to 220 gsm.
Customers place orders with Nha Be thanks to the quality cotton spandex fabric made in Vietnam. Please contact me with your inquiry to get started working with a children clothing manufacturer in Vietnam.
The key to getting a good price for children clothing production in Vietnam is tapping into the minimum wage in Vietnam which stands at VND2.76-3.98 million ($121-175) per month. The lower minimum wage is payable at factories outside the cities. I can introduce you to children clothing manufacturers outside the metropolitan areas.
Video: I can help you produce your fashion brand in Vietnam
The market wage is between $200 to $300 for an entry level manufacturing job. Experienced workers are commanding monthly wages from $300 to $800 per month. These are the numbers you should use in your business planning.
Fact is that there are good children clothing manufacturers in Vietnam and China. You have to meet as many as you can and find the one that fits best for you. China minimum wage is around $300 per month. The working wage is much higher along the coast. The Chinese still have the advantage of cheap fabric which offsets their high wage.
Complicated Children Garments
Please contact them by emailing [email protected] with your inquiry to get started exploring complicated children clothing manufacturing in Vietnam.
How do most Vietnamese factories work?
They make garments from your designs. They need a tech packs from you. When they receive the tech pack they can estimate the price. If you provide them with a target price it will be much easier for them to quickly decide if it make business sense for you to work with them.
1. Sketch of the kids style including pantone colors, stitch type, print and patterns
2. Dimensions for Each Size
3. Quantity for each Size
4. Accessories (buttons, zippers, draw strings etc.)
5. Print Design, size and colors;
6. If there is embroidery then we need to know the needles per inch and see an image of the embroidery.
Administratively they need to know:
1. Shipping Destination
2. Payment Terms (Letter of Credit is preferred)
3. Lead Time
3. Delivery Date
Send Thai Son children textile company in Vietnam your tech packs today!
Examples of kids styles made in Vietnam
Contact me today!
1. Which styles do you want to manufacture first?
2. Do you have tech packs?
3. Do you have any special factory requirements?
4. Have you produced before? If yes, then in what country?
5. What quantity per style per color do you order?
6. Does your company have a website?
7. Do you want to work with an agent or directly with the factory?
8. Do you plan to visit Vietnam?
Overseas Apparel Manufacturing Expert
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Author and Consultant
Services I Offer
Setting up Rep Office
- This is the default HTML.
- You can replace it with your own.
- Include your own code without the HTML, Head, or Body tags.